Best online selling solutions
As part of the IdoBooking Changelog, we inform you about minor releases, updates, and changes in the IdoBooking system. Consistently, in separate blog entries, we publish project news and information about the release of major features. The following Changelog edition presents the scope of changes in the last quarter.
- Optimization of the setPriceExceptions method in the Prices gateway and setExceptions in the Allotments and Restrictions gateway.
- Unifying the information about the number of guests in the absence of child price support
New tabs have appeared in the operations of individual accounts in the Booking.com integration, allowing you to control the following settings:
- 'Your profile' - name, company logo, information about the property and neighborhood
- 'Stay Rules' - rules regarding smoking, parties, quiet hours, stay of pets.
- Key collection' - main and (optional) alternative method of check-in.
- Deposit' - information on the amount and method of collecting the damage deposit.
- 'Licenses' - rental license number in locations that have such legal requirements.
More information about these changes, will find in article on new developments in Booking.com integration
- Changing the display of PayPal as a separate method in the payment selection in Booking Engine.
- Improvements to the search engine and booking details preview
- Availability Locks' - Removal of the mechanism that deletes availability locks 30 days after the lock ends. From now on, blockades will not be deleted from the system
- Panel Users' - addition of a parameter allowing automatic access to new locations for custom users - especially useful for integrations using API (access path Administration > Panel users > Custom user > Module permissions > New locations - yes (grant access automatically)
- Adding new subpages to the site map (subpages with photos and blog posts with photos).
- Improved site map generation after https for the main domain (when it has an SSL certificate) and always for the technical domain.