Best online selling solutions
CHANGELOG IdoBooking (28.01.2023 - 17.02.2023)
As part of the IdoBooking changelog, we periodically report on news, updates and changes to the IdoBooking system. Invariably, we publish design news and information about the release of further functionality in separate entries. The following changelog presents the scope of changes from 28.01.2023 to 17.02.2023.
Booking lists - creation of a functional panel with configurable views
- We have combined 6 separate tabs and several additional lists into one configurable dashboard.
- We introduced the ability to configure the data view for each user (with access to the booking view). He now has the possibility to select the tabs with lists, as well as the columns displayed in the tables (new).
- We have made it possible to control the status of the booking presented in the lists: guests to check-in and check-out and unpaid bookings.
- We have moved the search for bookings directly into the list of bookings.
- We have provided a quick way to filter bookings by date range, which is stored by default in a given list. Available sorting options: last 7 days, yesterday, today, tomorrow, next 7 days, all.
- We have introduced the possibility of downloading the list of bookings to a csv or pdf file directly from the bookmarks level.
- We have added the possibility to filter bookings by invoice status (to be issued, issued, not required).
- We have standardised the view on the list of offers - we have introduced tabs: all, with availability guarantee, without availability guarantee, for clarification, as well as the possibility to configure columns.
- We improved the path to add offers so that a button in this list directs directly to the entry of a new offer.
- We have added visual markings for booking sources and statuses.
- In further parts of the project, we will improve filtering, the mobile view of lists, as well as extend the operation of export to ERP, sales documents and reports.
Booking settlement report
- We have added the ability to control the calculation of the OTA commission amount including services to the additional billing reports.
- We have introduced the inclusion of surcharge values in bookings in commission amounts for owners.
- We have added another set of improvements, reducing the frequency of logging out and extending the duration of the 'remember me' option.
The above changes will be available in all IdoBooking panels within 2 weeks of the publication of this blog post.